Fighting the silent epidemic.
- Creating a safe place to have dialogue with students to create awareness and harness help seeking behaviors.
Parents, Schools, and the Community
- Taking a look at teens today.
- Understanding the teenage brain under construction.
- The importance of one . . . providing scripts for adults to use so that they have the opportunity to build trusting relationships with their children / students.
Social and Emotional Learning: Peer Led Evidenced Based
- 2018-2019 school year in a partnership with Keep the Spark Alive we were fund Sources of Strength a pilot program in all Blue Valley School District high schools, Blue Valley Academy, and Pleasant Ridge Middle School.
- 2019-2020 school year we will provide funding for Sources of Strength in 2 Blue Valley middle schools, Olathe East High School, Olathe Northwest High School, and Raymore-Peculiar High School.