With the help from our donors we are fighting the silent epidemic.
- By creating a safe place to have dialogue with students to create awareness and harness help seeking behaviors.
With Parents, Schools, and the Community
- By taking a look at teens today.
- By understanding the teenage brain under construction.
- By the importance of one . . . providing scripts for adults to use so that they have the opportunity to build trusting relationships with their children / students.
Using Social and Emotional Learning: Peer Led Evidenced Based Programs
- 2018-2019 school year in a partnership with Keep the Spark Alive we were fund Sources of Strength a pilot program in all Blue Valley School District high schools, Blue Valley Academy, and Pleasant Ridge Middle School.
- 2019-2020 school year we will provide funding for Sources of Strength in 2 Blue Valley middle schools, Olathe East High School, Olathe Northwest High School, and Raymore-Peculiar High School.
- We continue to work with many other Kansas and Missouri schools, both public and private, as well and would love to talk with any school leader in the area that is interested in bringing this incredible program to their schools in the upcoming school year! Please contact Tina Rockhold at Tinarockhold.firstname.lastname@example.org.